12:26 PM | Posted in
The New Year may be a significant event for many people. But the absurdities of the celebration cannot escape a skeptic's mind.

1.
Just for today, I will not sit in my living room all day shirtless.
Instead, I will move my computer into the bedroom.

2. I will do laundry every weekends. Not every Month.

3. I will give up drinking Coke every night, the only reason why I can't sleep at night.

4. No more weeds smoking after class.. Completely... Honestly.. NEVER!

5. No more Drinking every midweek and vesper.. during Sabbath days only.. Its ok, I'm not an SDA.

6. I will try to figure out why I 'really' need seven e-mail addresses.

7. I will stop sending Instant Messages (YM) and be on the phone, texting at the same time with the same person.

8. No more joybidding at ebay.com, I'll try to buy what i bid for. (if it is cheap!)

9. I will not tell the same story at every get together.

10. Less smoking during boring times..

That's it. I hope, I hope, I hope I can do this..

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERY BODY!!





Category:
��

Comments

0 responses to "My New Years Resolution"